Tuesday, August 8, 2023

2023 Window #9


 mini original watercolor   $225.

Inside has a very interesting view. You need to study it a bit. You are looking through the corner of a bed post. I found this at Stratford Hall, VA. AND you are looking out a window to a muted view.

I am featuring my print "HERITAGE" as part of my August theme
"Looking Inside AND Looking Outside"

There is something special about an old home and the evidence of the past. I am fascinated with its balance with the present. The old is washed in todays sunshine, highlighting the character with all its flaws. I find pleasure in the story it tells about its history and heritage.
Category: Still Life ~ Exteriors Prints
Edition: 200

Print:
 $65.00
Size: 15x17

Framed:
 $135.00
Framed Size: 20x22
You have options, send an email with your order and pay by cash, check, charge or PayPal or go directly to my website and order there.  If you have questions, send an email.

No comments: