Sunday, August 6, 2023

2023 Window #7

SOLD!  $145. (unframed) 4X6" mini original watercolor
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 8x10- $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 8/8 the price goes to $225.

My August theme is "Looking Inside AND Looking Outside"
This may be a stretch as a window theme BUT there IS a window! I would have to say the cardinal is the main focus, BUT there IS a window.

A busy week without time to Blog. I did do some painting. Several clients stopped in to pick up paintings.  I had an MRI. Results at my doctor appointment on Wednesday. The studio is coming along, drywall is finished and Linda started painting walls.  We had a nice dinner with the Woodruffs at the Mt. Gretna Hideaway

I received this...was totally surprised.



Blessing Update: Found a huge box of peaches on my porch, no note. We have been eating some and I am going to freeze some for my smoothies. THANK YOU!

No comments: