Monday, May 1, 2023

2023 Porch Rocker


SOLD!  $155. (unframed) 4X6” mini original watercolor
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 8X10 - $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 5/3 the price goes to $250.

Love these shadows, from a sunny porch downtown Lancaster City.

I am thinking about the month of May and what my painting focus might be...“April showers bring May flowers” I looked this up and there also is a deeper meaning, who knew!

“April showers bring May flowers” means that even after long periods of adversity, good times will follow. “Adversity” means difficulty and hardship. In English, there is another saying that means about the same thing. Sometimes we simply say, “This too shall pass.” This means that difficult situations will not last forever.
A period of discomfort or hardship can provide the basis for a period of happiness and joy.

I am looking forward to my May flowers!

No comments: