Sunday, May 7, 2023

2023 Flower #12 ~ Surround Yourself with "May Flowers"


SOLD!  $155. (unframed) 6X4” mini original watercolor
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 10x8 - $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 5/6 the price goes to $250.

Surround Yourself with "May Flowers"...
Another one from our stop at Reiff's Farm Market

_____________________________________
Andy Walkers Update:   Matt K. was my Thursday walker.
You guessed it...one of my track runners!   I know I keep saying this, but I am so proud.  Matt is a hard worker, comes from a nice supportive family. He is working in HVAC and doing well.  It means a lot when my kids want to spend time with me.  Great walk.


Blessing update: Just when I thought it would all stop...I get this 5 pound, YES, 5 pound box of blueberries in the mail. They were the BEST tasting blueberries I have ever eaten. They are SO good, I have been eating them by the handful, I may be turning blue! THANK YOU Margie & Kevin.


No comments: