Tuesday, April 25, 2023

final Apple print featured in "A" is for "APRIL" and "APPLES" .

Big special...
The last of   "A" is for "APRIL" and "APPLES" .

"Trio"   a limited edition print

SPECIAL: $20. unframed (Regularly $65 unframed)   
image: 14.5X13"
Framed: $100. (Regularly $135)    frame: 22x20"
This is an older print and I would like to sell out the edition!
Send an email to order     OFFER good till 3/30/23

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I cannot believe this one is still available...
"A" is for "APRIL", and "ANTICIPATION"
This ORIGINAL WATERCOLOR is actually titled "ANTICIPATION"

"ANTICIPATION" is a magnificent original watercolor painting full of light.

I just want to sit in that chair for a little while.
framed 20x23" $2800



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am sharing a photo from a clients recent purchase...
Looks great in this spot!  I am just sharing hanging ideas.

No comments: