Thursday, February 23, 2023

2023 Landscape #2


SOLD!  $155. (unframed) 4X6” mini original watercolor

Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 4X6 - $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 2/25 the price goes to $250

This little landscape is on the grounds of Stratford Hall, birthplace of Robert E Lee.

Blessing update:  We had so much fun unpacking this wonderful basket.  THANK YOU Pat & Rich!


Health Update:  I am not allowed to ride my bike, unless I ride slow! SLOW???  My heart rate may not go over 100 due to the meds in my chemo.  It is suggested I walk, I HATE to walk.  To help make it palatable Linda suggested volunteer "Andy Walkers" (I am feeling a little like a dog that needs walked daily but she is trying to put a spin on it!)  She was thinking someone new each of my "good week" days.    You need to be able to walk 1.5 to 3 miles at a semi-slow conversation pace, remember not to get my heart rate up, evidently the purpose is some small exercise and lots of fresh air.  The bonus for Linda is I am out of the house!    I am competitive, so you need to help reign me in.  You need to be able to Chit-Chat to distract me from the actual walking!  Coffee and snacks along the way are optional as long as there are no crowds of people when we stop!    A bonus  would be to keep an eye out for new painting subjects while walking and take photos.  I am available dawn to dusk!   I thought we could take a photo of my "walker" and I together and maybe post it with a short "how you know Andy" story...  just thinking outside the box!   So if I have you excited about the idea, send an email to sign up!  My next dates would be 3/5 through 3/12. (Unless I can talk Linda into going away for a few days!)

No comments: