Monday, February 6, 2023

2023 Flower #1

 
SOLD!  $155. (unframed) 4X6” mini original watercolor

Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 8x10 - $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 2/8 the price goes to $250.

I am continuing with a Valentine flower thought...

Health Update: I am thrilled to report I am feeling OK.  I had one day of fatigue and brain fog and that's it.  I rode outside 1x and inside on rollers 2x and took a 1.5 mile walk.  I am doing my exercises, eating small meals often, drinking my 64oz of water and gargling with awful stuff 4x a day.  I am also using plastic (silver) ware to eat with, someone told me it helps with the metallic taste.  So maybe I am heading off some issues but feeling very grateful. 

I want to give a HUGE thank you to all the food and gifts pouring in.  With some extra duties falling on Linda it is nice she has not had to cook.  Our fridge looks like a smorgasbord and I am grazing my way through it!  Nothing is going to waste.  So THANK YOU all.  I have also received some treasured gifts.


This BEAUTIFUL hand painted box is from Sarah Gilligan.


A hand made copper tree from Joel Hutchinson.
His work is in Lititz Purple Robin.


A jar of uplifting sayings from Tracee & Ruth.

Plus books, blankets, another port shirt and some wild dinosaur socks!
I am so blessed, THANK YOU all.


No comments: