Monday, January 30, 2023

2023 Bird #14


SOLD!  $155. (unframed) 6x4” mini original watercolor

Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 8x10 - $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 2/2 the price goes to $275.

This is my last cardinal!  My plan is one more bird and that finished out a month of birds.


Health Update:

Here I am getting my 1st Chemotherapy treatment.  Sporting a new hat to keep my head warm.  A new "blankie" which is becoming my new best friend and a new "port" shirt, who knew these existed!  I then came home with a bag of more IV meds hooked to my port.  Sleeping should be interesting.  So far no issues.  I got home and painted an hour and then took a nap.  Waiting to see what my side effects will be is harder then everything so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will be fine now that your brush can hit paper. Take care my friend