Sunday, December 4, 2022

2022 Holiday #1

 
SOLD!

$135. (unframed) 4x6” mini original watercolor

Available to the 1st person to email
(framing $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 12/6 the price goes to $225.

This is from Williamsburg, VA.  He was giving carriage rides and I liked his red coat.  I love doing portrait work, I am not as skilled as I would like to be but it is its own calling.  I just do enough to satisfy myself.  I had fun with this one.

We celebrated Christmas with our god-daughter (God sent!)  Rashetta.  She is living in Portland OR so we do not see her very often.   She came on Friday and we went out for dinner with my brother Carl, his wife Beth and our friend Joan to Lemoncello in Chester Springs.  They all watched her grow up and all have spent some time traveling with her.










 









Saturday our friends the Woodruffs spent the day with us.  They played a large role in her support, and mentoring her college years.  You know, it takes a village!

















A great start to our Holiday season.  Loved having her home a few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great photos and huge smiles starting the Holidays off perfectly