Tuesday, June 7, 2022

2022 Still Life #21


SOLD! 
$130. (unframed) 4x6” mini original watercolor
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 6/9 the price goes to $250

Another great still life from Stratford Hall, VA. This one looks even better than it photographed, you will not be disappointed!


Last Friday I participated in Taste of Lititz Quick Draw.  I had 2 hours to start and complete a painting plein air!  I did it and it sold!   

One more thing, we needed 550 postcard stamps.  I went to my local Lititz post office.  There was a line and only one teller.  They only had 50 stamps...  So I drive to the Neffsville post office.  Closed for lunch!  I was not going to sit and wait.   Now off to the big one on Harrisburg Pike.  I was #13 in line but they had the stamps.  Should not be this hard.





No comments: