Wednesday, May 4, 2022

2022 Window #6

 
mini original watercolor   $250.

There are so many great windows at Stratford Hall and I think they all had fabulous views of the Virginia landscape.


Family Update:  Sometimes it is hard to balance painting with all the other stuff there is to do.  Our Volvo has been in and out of the garage several times lately.  Small things with a big price tag.  I planned on selling it and switching to a more gas friendly auto so balancing the repairs with the value is tricky.  Today I picked up the RV and took it for inspection at Shady Maple RV so its ready at the end of the month.  I have been trying to help Linda in the yard and flower beds.  I cleaned out my bike room and had several boxes of bike parts and "bike stuff" that I donated to The Common Wheel in Lancaster.  They have wonderful programs, so if you have a good bike or if you are a bike geek with parts piling up I really recommend donating.  Oh, if you have some painting (house)  that needs done we just used Harry Weaver from Lititz.  He just started his painting business, Weaver Painting so call him before he gets booked!  We were happy with his work and will be using him again soon.

No comments: