Tuesday, February 22, 2022

2022 Still Life #9


 mini original watercolor  $250

I saw this bowl of fruit at a friends house... an artist can find subjects anywhere!

My first show of the year is this Thursday:
Lititz Fire and Ice Makers Market one day only! Thursday, February 24 from 2pm to 6pm at 1 W Orange St (the Church on the corner!) I will have a few panels of paintings and prints and will be painting. FREE! Stop in

Family Update:  We finally were able to get together with Abbey and Ben for a few days.  Its been 5 months since we saw them, we missed Christmas.  We simply hung out at their cottage, I actually worked on my commission.  One day the girls did a puzzle.  We attempted  a short hike to a waterfall however it was way too icy for us older folk to manage.  Did get far enough to see this fabulous view.  Platte Clove (site #18)



No comments: