Monday, January 31, 2022

2022 Cardinal - Bird #16

 
SOLD!  $145. (unframed) 4x6” mini original watercolor

Available to the 1st person to email
(framing $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 2/2 the price goes to $275

I wanted to do one last female cardinal.  Every bit as beautiful as the male.

I spent my whole weekend starting Friday morning doing a detailed pencil sketch for my latest commission.  I needed to get a feel for the unusual objects and how to place them.  I am waiting for permission to post the work.
___________________________________________

NEWS:  I am included in a gallery exhibit at the Chester County Art Association
100 N. Bradford Ave.  West Chester, PA

Opening Reception: Thursday, February 10, 2022 from 5-7 PM  
If you live near by please come out, I will be there!

In honor of Black History month:
"A Black Thread Through Time: A Personal Journey of Black Artists"
  
(February 10, 2022-March 2, 2022)

Featuring: Dane Tilghman, Andy Smith, Terrill Johnson, Chad Cortez Everett, Derrick Chester, Cardoza Jacks, André Lamonte, Lamar Brickus, Charles Jay, Jose Sebourne, Gilberto Wilson, Tom McKinney, Van Buren Payne, Shanina Dionna, Richard Watson, Samara Weaver, Thomas Hamilton

This is a little out of my usual exhibit, I am guessing my work will stand out as really different in this group!  But the purpose is showing the different journeys for black artists.

No comments: