Monday, January 24, 2022

2022 Cardinal - Bird #12

 
SOLD!  $145. (unframed) 4x6” mini original watercolor

Available to the 1st person to email
(framing $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 1/26 the price goes to $275

I am running out of cardinal subjects!  None of my birds are made up or off the internet.  Clients send me their photos to use.  All of this years are from my friend Leslie!

Cottage Update:  Adairs is putting in the new floor in our rental cottage.  We are very pleased.

Tomorrow they finish the bathroom.  I am almost afraid to say out loud that we are ready to rent!  We are only renting with a recommendation.  If you know a single, older, non smoker who needs a very nice 1 bedroom apartment.  Close to everything in downtown Lititz and the park... $1000 a month.  Let me know!



No comments: