Sunday, November 28, 2021

2021 "Seasons Greetings" Holiday mini print

 This years mini Holiday print is ready... 
"Seasons Greetings"


framed 10x8"   $35      
Black frame with white/black mat  or walnut frame with cream
Linda is offering FREE gift wrapping!  Tell me if you want it wrapped.
I will ship to where ever you need (within the US) at cost

There are 18 other mini Holiday mini prints available.

Buy one for a gift and another for yourself.
You can order on line or email or call the studio.
Always check your Spam folder for my reply emails, I have issues with my email going into junk...

As for the new Holiday mini Original paintings... I plan to start December 1.  If you have a good photo feel free to send it to me.

Holiday Update:  We had the Holiday to ourselves this year so we planned a bike ride.  We chose the Heritage Rail Trail from York to Glen Rock PA.  It was a little chilly but we did 30 miles round trip.  In Glen Rock we stopped at a bench and had a turkey sub and a tasty cake!  Not quite a turkey and pumpkin pie.  The tandem is now put up for the winter.  Linda had 296 miles this year, not bad for a self proclaimed couch potato!  But the rider in me wants to make her go around the block a few times to round it to 300!!

Friday was spent getting supplies for the cottage repaint.  I was shocked at the price of paint…$60 a gallon and that was not the best. Around January we will be looking for a new tenant by recommendation.  Looking for an older quiet person.  No smoking, no parties and no pets...  Its a 600 sq ft one bedroom cottage on our property. 
Saturday was spent moving furniture around in the house, packing antiques to keep them safe and rolling up the carpet.  Doing some home remolding; a new kitchen and laundry room.  It is going to be a messy long project which is Linda's baby!  I am staying out of the way and working on my commissions.



No comments: