Wednesday, October 13, 2021

2021 Water Falls #1

 
SOLD!    $145. (unframed) 6x4” mini original watercolor

Available to the 1st person to email
(framing $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 10/15 the price goes to $225

I wanted to practice painting waterfalls.  Yes, even after 40+ years of painting I still need to practice.   It takes a little skill to save the white paper for the water, painting around the falls.  Then making it look like flowing water.    This is 
Riedlbauers Waterfall near Round Top, New York, in the Catskills.

There are 3 days left to shop at my Backyard open house.  I am hoping Saturdays weather holds out.  The hours are daily from 10 to 4.  I am restocking the prints each evening and there is still a good selection of originals.  See you soon!


No comments: