Wednesday, September 15, 2021

2021 Sunflower #6


SOLD! $145. (unframed) 4x6” mini original watercolor

Available to the 1st person to email
(framing $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 9/17 the price goes to $225


Finally a show in good weather!  We left last Wednesday for Pittsburgh.  Checked into our Air B&B and then had a nice dinner at Point Brugge which we always try to go to.  It did not disappoint.   Thursday was set up and then show Friday to Sunday with long hours.  Drove home on Monday.  Unpacked and did laundry.  A week goes by fast.   Tuesday Linda had some oral surgery and I played caretaker.  She is struggling with some numbness but we are hoping that goes away.  I take my turn in October.  The surgeon can take a vacation on our dental bills!

I finished two more original watercolors for my Backyard Open House.  Invites go out on the 20th so watch your mail.  I think we only are sending them to PA,  thinking that people are not traveling.  An email invite will go out to everyone.  If you want more info send me an email.

No comments: