Monday, July 12, 2021

2021 Still Life #14

 
SOLD!   $145 (unframed) 4x6” mini original watercolor

Available to the 1st person to email
(framing $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 7/14 the price goes to $225.

Finally a still life, I have not been inside anywhere except the grocery store in forever!  Last week we stopped in to a friends house and I took a few photos.  This is their beautiful window seat.  I think she made  the cushion and pillows.  Just felt nice to paint something that was not a landscape.  

I am running a bit late today,  time just got away from me.   I had the oil changed in the suburban, a very nice young couple from MD stopped in and we chatted for a long time, I took Linda to the store and somewhere in between there I painted.  My goal is to post at 7pm... usually I make it!

That said, I finished this Lancaster County scene over the weekend.
"Lancaster County Vista"       Framed 22x12      $875.


No comments: