Thursday, April 1, 2021

2021 Window #6

 

SOLD!

$145 (unframed)  Available to the 1st person to email

(framing $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 4/3 the price goes to $250

Last window for the week.

I received a request to make a You Tube video about my painting supplies.  Linda is working on it, who knew this video thing was so complicated...  The plan is to keep them short and start with paints.  I got out all my paint sets and had to try to explain to Linda why I have so many when the colors are almost the same...  that will be in the video I am sure!  I laid everything out, got out all my tubes and here I am concentrating on refilling the pans.

Next was making a list of my 12 favorite most used colors.  Then an order for new tubes was placed.  I am trying two new companies to see how I like them.   It is always exciting to get new paint.  I also made a palette guide for the video.  Friday may be a recording day.  I will let you know.


No comments: