Thursday, April 29, 2021

2021 Building #1

 

SOLD!   $145 (unframed) 5x5” original watercolor

Available to the 1st person to email
(framing $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 5/1 the price goes to $225

Yesterday we took a drive around the Chester Springs PA area and found lots of new subjects. This building was from the drive, I added our beautiful huge moon.

Question of the Day: Do you listen to music while you paint? I am the odd artist who hates when it is quiet. I paint better when people are around me.  I can easily paint and talk at the same time.  If I am alone I need noise.  I have either the TV on or the radio. I wish I could pretend to be highbrow and say I can only paint to classical music, which I do like a lot, however it is actually Sirius radio; 70's or Motown for me. 

I have a list of questions from the internet that I am using.  If there is something you want to know just send an email! 

No comments: