Tuesday, March 30, 2021

2021 Window #4

 

 SOLD!
$145 (unframed)  
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 4/1 the price goes to $250

The farm house where we stayed had beautiful deep windows with light pouring in.   Almost anything around the house looked great on the window sill.  Linda set up several still life scenes for me to paint.

I also finished a larger painting that I am pretty excited about.
Framed 21x15  $1500.   "Kissed by the Sun"  It is available!!

Business updates:
#1   In the top 70 Watercolor Blogs, Websites and Influencers in 2021 (Feedspot - worldwide)  I am now in slot #5!  I moved up a space!!  Kinda a big deal

#2  I reached over 100 subscribers on my You-Tube channel!  To see my videos just google andysmithartist youtube.

2 comments:

Art Nodecker said...

I pray that God will continue to Bless both you and Linda.

Water FIlters UAE said...

I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!.. Water Filters UAE and shower filter dubai