Tuesday, March 9, 2021

2021 Sheep

 

SOLD
4X6" miniature original watercolor - A Painting A Day

$145. (unframed)
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 3/10 the price goes to $275

This is from January at Philips Farm at Greenbank Mills, Wilmington DE.  He is framed perfectly in the dark entry with just a little sun on him (or her??)  My plan is to paint a larger painting with two in the doorway,  so this was great sheep practice.  Thank you Carol for another great reference photo.

Thoughts:  I said I needed to be organized this week.  So late last night I sketched this sheep.  Then started painting early this morning.  By 11am I got our old camper hooked up and brought it up to the house to start a spring clean.    We emptied all our stuff out and wiped it down.  Not much to do since we are careful with it when we pack up.  Tomorrow I go for my first shot at 8am.  Then home to wash/wax the popup and then its ready to put up for sale.  At noon we are taking Grandpa to Fox Meadows for birthday ice cream and back home to start the new camper clean.  I may not get a painting done tomorrow.

No comments: