Wednesday, March 24, 2021

2021 Landscape #4

 

SOLD!
$145. (unframed)
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 3/26/the price goes to $250

This painting is from the grounds where we are staying.  Sunset at Shallowbrook Farm

We are spending a few days at a VRBO just to look at a different set of four walls.  Being home was getting to Linda, I thought I was fine but sitting in a different kitchen with a change of light felt really good.  I am getting some new subject which charges my batteries.  It will be perfect if the sun comes out!  Planning on a bit of hiking and biking.  Linda is excited about a fireplace and an outside fire pit with a large pile of wood waiting for us.   We did not go far; just far enough,  in fact we took Grandpa along for a day/night just to get him out of the house too and its close enough to bring him back home.

I was enjoying painting Ireland and will go back to it after I paint Shallowbrook Farm for a week!

1 comment:

Art Nodecker said...

Have a great time, will miss you this morning!!