Tuesday, March 16, 2021

2021 Ireland #2


SOLD!

4X6" miniature original watercolor - A Painting A Day

$145. (unframed)
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 3/18 the price goes to $250

Kilcarn Bridge, Kilcarn, Navan, Meath, Irleand, that's a mouthful.    A multiple-arch stone bridge over the River Boyne from 1599.  This is from the country side on our way to see the Bective Abbey founded in 1147...let me say that again...1147!!  Again, green grass and stone.


News:  I went for a photo shoot at Landis Homes for their Pathways Institute of Learning brochure.   I give classes/lectures there sometimes.


A client, Pat, shared her Andy Smith wall.  The 2 on the end are my prints that she had framed.  Looks great!


If you stream Netflix, we watched a great documentary about a marathon race in the mountains.  "Barkley Marathon".  Even if you are not a runner I think you would enjoy it.


No comments: