Monday, January 4, 2021

2021 Studebaker Truck


SOLD!
6X4" miniature original watercolor - A Painting A Day
$145. (unframed)
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 1/6 the price goes to $275

My first painting for the year!   I saw this old truck at Elizabeth Farms when we went for our Christmas tree.   With these little painting a day pieces I am able to expand my subjects without committing to a large painting.  It is a great way to experiment.  Check out that sky.

I signed up to exhibit a Willow Valley Retirement over a year ago and I expected them to cancel.  They did not.  So today was the day to go hang.  We are out of practice with a whole year off!  If you have relatives or friends living there send them to the Lakes to see the exhibit.


No comments: