Thursday, January 21, 2021

2021 Chickadee ~ Bird #12

 
SOLD!
4X6" miniature original watercolor - A Painting A Day

$145. (unframed)
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 1/23 the price goes to $275


Chickadee is todays bird du jour!


HELP:  I am scheduled as a February Video Presenter with the Lititz Art Association and am stuck for a subject...I would like to tie in a short talk (lecture/encouragement) and a little bit of painting. 30 minutes long.  But I need a focus, a title, a direction... open to any ideas, feel free to leave an email using the above link.  I may even use your idea for a You-Tube video which I have not done in a while.  My producer (Linda) is not on the ball!  I am looking forward to exciting ideas.

No comments: