Sunday, December 6, 2020

2020 Holiday #1


SOLD at 7:02!!    more to come!
4X6" miniature original watercolor  - A Painting A Day

$145. (unframed)
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing $35 - shipping available at cost and free giftwrapping)
If unsold by 12/8 the price goes to $275.

This window is from Millbach Homestead in Newmanstown, PA. Great property and it is always beautifully decorated.   I have several subjects I plan to paint from there.

I finished my 3 Christmas commissions. One is delivered and the other 2 are being framed. I will show you later! I have an anniversary commission I am starting with a January due date. So I am staying busy.

Stay home and stay safe and wear your mask when your out!

1 comment:

sally said...

I love this painting, Andy. I encourage you to keep painting in this Charles Burchfield style. Visually it is beyond sentimental and it intrigues.
Have a nice holiday season.
Sally