Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Exciting News...

Exciting News...
First up;  since the Penn State Show was cancelled they are having a  Virtual Penn State Art Show  starting tomorrow.  Check it out...I have a featured video!   First time I have missed this show in 13 years.  I would spend Wednesday setting up and show for 4 very long (hot) days....  Let me know if you see my video.

Also exciting...
 I was asked by the Demuth Foundation in Lancaster, PA to join their Virtual Artist Studio Tours!  I will be taping on Tuesday, July 21 at 4pm.  It will be live on Google Hangouts Meet.  You must email me so I can give you the contact to get the code to join in.  Sounds like a lot but its pretty simple.  Just email me and tell me you want to watch my studio tour and I will send you the info!  There will be a question time at the end so get your questions ready for me!!   I need your support, I want a huge crowd on line!! 

No comments: