Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Sunflower #6


SOLD!
Sunflower #6          Framed 9x9"            $250.
There is something peaceful and interesting about an orchard.
The price includes acid free framing, a coupon for 2 free shrink wrapped mini prints ($25 value) and I will throw in FREE SHIPPING!
Paintings are available to the first person to email or call 717.627.3383
All are framed in black wood frames however you may have them in walnut frames
______________________________________________
Too many storms to paint my outside windows so I spent the day drawing a commission, all day and all evening.  Just sitting at my table working diligently!  

We booked a campground the beginning of March in Westmoreland PA to use while doing a show.  The show was cancelled and we thought we might just go camp anyway.  Today we chatted about it and decided since we are not self contained, we have a pop up camper and have to use the shower house and bathroom... just did not sound like a good idea.  So, I was on hold over an hour with the PA State Parks to cancel!  Good I am patient, Linda wouldn't have lasted past 10 minutes!






No comments: