Tuesday, June 16, 2020

commission...


I have been making great progress on this commission.   The paper is fighting me the whole way.  The paint just sinks into the paper not allowing me to blend the way I like.  I will not be getting this paper again!  That is not to say I am not getting the results I want,  I just have to work harder to get them.  You may need to scroll back to see where I left off.  Remember I am still far from being finished.  Working on the window, the flower box and that wonderful blue on the chairs.



Chairs and table are coming along nicely.  My client requested orange flowers in the box.  


I am softening the shadows, working on the window sill. Finished the table top.   Added a little of my new lapis color to the chair seats.  Linda is getting itchy to travel so this view is calling her!  Not finished yet...

No comments: