Thursday, May 14, 2020

water...

My next large painting is a commission of a water scene. I have it drawn but the client requested a slight change so I will be working on it over the weekend and will share the steps very soon.  Meanwhile, to get you into the mood, here are some miniature water paintings.

Calm Water     Framed 8x10             $200.



Island #2         Framed 8x10         $200.

The price includes acid free framing, a coupon for 2 free shrink wrapped mini prints ($25 value) and I will throw in FREE SHIPPING!
Paintings are available to the first person to email or call 717.627.3383
All are framed in black wood frames however you may have them in walnut frames.

----------------------------------------------------
We took a hike at Speedwell Forge yesterday!  Both of us needed some fresh air and different scenery.   Finished the Netflix series The Last Kingdom.  I loved it, but it was battle after battle.  Not a time period I would have wanted to live in.


No comments: