Monday, April 27, 2020

Still Life

2020 Still Life #1    framed 8x10      $225.

This is from an antique shop in Bath, PA  I left the price tags on, as a realist artist I thought it was authentic.

2019 Still Life #1   framed 10x8   $225

I really like painting antique pottery, it has always been in my wheelhouse.

The price includes acid free framing, a coupon for 2 free shrink wrapped mini prints ($25 value) and FREE SHIPPING!
Paintings are available to the first person to email or call 717.627.3383
All are framed in black wood frames however you may have them in walnut frames.
Scroll down in case you missed some previously posted minis and if you purchase more than one I will offer $20 off each one!


UPDATES:Lititz Porchwalk in October has cancelled.  I am guessing there will be no shows this year.  Who wants or should be walking around in large or even small crowds.  A temporary alternative is to keep up with my blog and website and FaceBook so you always have first chance on any of my paintings!
Years ago artist had sponsors.  I have been blessed over the years with clients coming into my life when I most needed them and bought paintings.  I have clients with wonderful collections of my work. These are unusual times and those that can afford to support their favorite artist and craftsman should; become a sponsor.

I had an interesting comment from yesterdays chat about paper and cotton.  This is from a client, Anita:  Speaking as an agricultural scientist, cotton is a huge crop around the world.  So there is lots of selection for improved traits, such as staple length, disease resistance, drought tolerance etc.  Breeding for several desired traits invariably also selects for other things.  Likely some of the basic chemistry or structure of the cotton may have changed with time.  And changed the way the paper absorbed the watercolor.   
Thank you Anita

No comments: