Monday, April 13, 2020

SPRING!

I am thinking SPRING...   This is a very limited edition print with only about 15 prints left.
A wonderful Mother's Day gift and I can ship it for you!
$50. print only with FREE SHIPPING
OR
$100.  framed 15x21"  and I will split the shipping with you.
Includes a coupon for 2 free shrink wrapped mini prints ($25 value) 
To order...Send an email

UPDATE:  Obviously my shows are cancelling... check my website for the latest.
Williamsburg in April, Heart of Lancaster  and Chestertown in May, 
Lititz Art Show in July and Mount Gretna in August are all cancelled.  I have a few hold outs but I cannot see them being allowed to go on.

Here at the Smith house all is well.  Linda spent four days making bookmarks.  I finished a painting which I will post tomorrow.  Linda is a bit sad, this was our week to be in the Azores...
Abbey and Ben managed to escape NYC and are spending time in the mountains of Maine, both working from home and enjoying the latest snow storm!  We feel better knowing they are out of the city.

No comments: