Friday, April 3, 2020

larger original finished

I needed a change from painting miniatures so I worked on this landscape. It is from one of our favorite places to visit. Storm King Art Center in New Windsor, NY. A fantastic sculpture garden that I never tire of walking around.  This painting features morning with the sun coming up casting a warm glow across the grass.
framed 14x18      $850.

We are doing well here at the Smith studio and household .  Luckily we were already up to speed with a website and blog and Facebook so we were able to continue to conduct painting sales during this stay home time.    Obviously my shows are cancelling daily.  I am cancelled up to the end of May and one for July just cancelled.  So I want you all to know how much I appreciate all your support and those who purchased painting recently get a special thank you.   Please continue to watch the blog and share it with your friends.

Linda is "cleaning out"  so you can guess that I am on call!!  Basement worked on, Christmas boxes were triaged!  Flower beds continue to be worked on.  I am told a closet is next in Linda's sight...
I try to hide behind my paintings!!

Oh...if any of you crafters out there are able to use free old lathe (removed from an old house)  it is FREE pick up near Brickerville (Clay) PA.  Hate to see it get burned when it would be great for some project... just let me know.


No comments: