Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Kentucky, New York and Oregon...

I think part of the reason I still have such a love to paint is because I never run out of subjects...never!    Linda makes sure I am out there "seeing" new things all the time.  We do a lot of historical sightseeing.  We spend extra time in towns while we are attending art shows.  Plus she challenges me to paint a wide variety of subjects. 
Going a bit farther out of Pennsylvania today, actually into opposite directions.

Still Life #7     framed 10x8     $225.

We spend time every year at the Shaker Village in Harrodsburg, KY.    I took some artistic license and added a pear...just because I had one I was eating.

                Landscape #8     framed 8x10       $225.
One of our favorite places to explore, Storm King Art Center in New Windsor, NY.  A wonderful collection of sculptures but I love the land.    I highly recommend adding this it to your list.


                        Oregon #7   framed 8x10    $225.
A downtown view of Portland Oregon.

The price includes acid free framing, a coupon for 2 free shrink wrapped mini prints ($25 value) and FREE SHIPPING!   Paintings are available to the first person to email or call 717.627.3383
All are framed 8x10, in black wood frames however you may have them in walnut frames.

They look fantastic together, if you purchase more than one I will offer $20 off each one!

No comments: