Friday, March 27, 2020

A small sampling...

This finished out 6 days of paintings, a small sampling of what you would have seen at my  Miniature Show this weekend, IF I had been able to have it.  Instead I am attempting to tempt you digitally!
If you did not get to see them all, scroll down.  Many are still available.
I am in a still life mood today.  These three minis look fantastic together.  Their color is strong and has a thread that runs through all three.
 The price includes acid free framing, a coupon for 2 free shrink wrapped mini prints ($25 value)  and  FREE SHIPPING!
Paintings are available to the first person to email or call 717.627.3383 


All are framed 8x10, in black wood frames however you may have them in walnut frames.
They look fantastic together, if you purchase more than one I will offer $20 off each one!

                                       SOLD!      Still Life #3   $250.

                                    Still Life #20    $250.
            Still Life #35              $275.

Meanwhile Linda has me working in the garden.  I put up her bottle tree.




No comments: