Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Saturday...Studio Open

This Saturday will be my February Open Studio.  Remember this is an experiment to do a few less shows by having my studio open for you to visit one time a month.  January worked perfectly, there was always someone here but never so full I could not spend the time with everyone.  I painted and chatted while people could walk around the studio and explore.  I really like the more intimate time I can spend.  Please stop in, bring a friend, plan on a day in Lititz!

Saturday, February 29
from 10am to 5pm
at my studio: 4 N Spruce St.  Lititz PA

My studio is open! This is a low key day, you are welcome to explore the studio, check out the latest paintings and find the February print deal only available if you visit! I will be painting so you can pull up a chair and watch and ask questions.

This is the painting I will be working on.  Come watch.


I have 4 weeks till my new Miniature Show so I am painting mini's round the clock!  I have been spending a week on one subject.  This finishes out my window series, although it has been pointed out the last one does not really qualify as a window!   


View from our bedroom in Jim Thorpe, PA

I started this with the intention of focusing on the window,  then I slid it over to include the end of the building, then decided it would look better with the trees and before I knew it I had a moon in there.  So it morphed into a totally different painting than I originally planned!


No comments: