Monday, December 9, 2019

2019 Holiday #1


SOLD!
5x5” original watercolor
$125 (unframed) to the first person to emailIf unsold by 12/11 at 7pm price goes to $225.

My first Holiday painting of the season is from the Emmaus, PA  area.  We were driving back roads looking for subjects.

Road trip Update:  Last week we took a little time off to hunt fresh Holiday subjects.  We started in Jim Thorpe PA.  Sadly, they were only starting to decorate so there was only a bit of subjects however we ate well and I can highly recommend The Parsonage B&B.  Lovely rooms filled with eye candy and a breakfast that was over the top delicious. We plan to return just for the B&B.  Next stop was Bath, PA.  I found some inspiration all within one block.  The real reason for this stop was a little antique shop,  S Seem Antiques.  We only picked up a few things... don't tell Abbey (our daughter) she thinks we are down sizing!  On to Bethlehem where I knew I would find the mother load of Christmas and I was not disappointed!  I braved the cold and wind, freezing my fingers taking photos.  From here we meandered home the back roads and I can say I am inspired and ready to paint!


In case you are looking for something larger to put under the tree...
17x21" original watercolor  "Courtyard Entrance"  $1200.   and I can ship it for you!










No comments: