Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Tuesday checking in...

I have a few things to share:
**This past Saturday at the Art Show in the park I took
3rd Place Watercolor!
 " Lancaster County #2"  Framed 18x14   $875 
This painting is available, give me a call!!




















**The next large painting I am working on is from Hoyt Arboretum in Portland, OR.  My reference photo which I took is taped on the right and you can see my drawing...by hand! I started watercolor washes on the tree trunk.   I bit out of my norm but I am really enjoying it.






**This weekend I am in one of my favorite places... 
The Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill in Harrodsburg, KY.  

Shaker Village Craft Fair
August 3 & 4 from 9 to 5


**Yesterday we had a wonderful dinner at McCleary's Public House in Marietta, PA    The best fish and chips since I was in Ireland!

And finally, my brother-in-law got a miniature baby pot belly pig.  I don't particularly like pigs. But I had to admit when she cuddled up in my arms and snorted she was pretty cute...for a pig! 


No comments: