Tuesday, February 19, 2019

First 7 paintings

So...the sizes are weird.  I simply grabbed scrap pieces of watercolor paper and painted.  Totally driving Linda crazy because none of them fit in any frames we have or can get.  SO, you are on your own with framing and please do not ask Linda to help or I’ll never hear the end of it!
That said, these are all wonderful little paintings.  I had a blast painting them.  I painted one each day on the ship.  Here are the first 7 and tomorrow I will post the next 7.

I am offering each one for $100. (unframed)
To the first person who emails and tells me they want it, just tell me the #.
I will keep them posted till Saturday but don’t wait or your pick will be gone!

#1  Port of Manhattan with the Staten Island Ferry 3 5/8 x 4 1/8”













#2  Port of Manhattan 3 5/8 x 4 1/8”













#3  New York Skyline  2 7/8 x 4 1/4” 
SOLD














#4  Sunrise at Stirrup Cay  4 x 1 5/8”







#5  Harbour Night Lights    4 3/8 x 3 3/8”











#6  Port in Cozumel  2 6/8 x 4 3/8”



#7  Rain in the Distance  3 4/8  x 3 7/8”













It is time for my show season to start!  This weekend:
Hockessin Art Show
Friday, Feb. 22: 5-8pm
Saturday, Feb. 23: 10am-5pm
Sunday, Feb. 24: 10am-4pm
Held at the Hockessin Memorial Hall
606 Yorklyn Rd  Hockessin, DE
30% of my sales are donated to the
Wilmington & Western!

No comments: