Thursday, April 19, 2018

2018 Still Life #20

SOLD!
4"x 6" Miniature Original Watercolor

$125. (unframed) Available to the 1st person to email.
If unclaimed by 4/21 at 7pm the price goes to $250!

I took a little trip back thru my photos of France and found this. 
 It was from the little village of Lavardin.  This was in the Church of Saint Geneste.  The church dates to the 1000's.

Reminder:
I am in Robbinsville, NJ on Saturday!  ~   
100% Handcrafted
Saturday, April 21   
10am to 3pm  ~  Held at Robbinsville H.S.  ~  155 Robbinsville-Edinburg Rd, Robbinsville NJ


An update on my larger painting:

I am adding the reflections in the water.  




Notice how the cadmium yellow bleeds through the water helping the reflection of the green trees.


This is from inside  Chateau de Chenonceau in France.  The Chateau was built over the river so the views from the windows were wonderful.




No comments: