Wednesday, April 11, 2018

2018 Still Life #15

SOLD!
6"x 4" Miniature Original Watercolor
$125. (unframed) Available to the 1st person to email.
If unclaimed by 4/13 at 7pm the price goes to $250!

This looks even better in person.  Thank you Amy for
the image.  Glass with a rose.


I am putting in a little overtime this week, after I am finished
with my miniature I am working on a large painting.  20x24.
Its from a castle in France and I love the shadows across the
wood.  I will post my steps...


Linda measures my paper to fit my frame.  The paper then
gets taped to a board.  Next is the drawing.  I draw freehand.



More detail to the drawing.  This drawing is my map.
 

Now the fun begins.  I am starting with my warm under
washes.  I plan to work late into the night!

1 comment:

Arti said...

Just subscribed, Andy :) great content.