Sunday, January 22, 2017

Weekend check in

I wanted to share a few things...
We had a little "staycation" with friends this past weekend and one of the local things we did was go to The Wolf Sanctuary in Lititz.   Our first time there and well worth the time.  I think at some point we will spring for the private tour.  Saturday general tour was packed.  We were shocked at how full it was.  I highly suggest this for everyone.

Sunday Linda and I went to see the movie Hidden Figures.  What a fantastic movie.  An inspiration for every woman and every minority.   Who knew....  loved it and highly recommend it to everyone 13 and up.  Worth the price.

So Monday I am back to my "A painting a day" pieces.  I have one planned of the Statue of Liberty as we sailed out the harbor.  What a thrill it was to see this iconic statue.  Made both Linda and my heart flutter a bit.

We also need to go check out a new washer and dryer.  Our 25 year old Maytag washer died.  They do not make them like that any more.  Linda is very sad to see it go.

No comments: