Monday, November 28, 2016

2016 Holiday #1

It is time to start my Holiday Series!
Here is the 1st one...
SOLD!
4"x 6"  Original Watercolor - A Painting A Day
Holiday #1
$100 unframed  (value framed: $250.)
Available to the 1st person to email 
or call 717-627-3383 (you may call up to 10pm!)
This is a great way to get an original painting!

I offer framing at $35!
$4 if I am shipping it to you unframed
$8 if I am shipping it to you framed


It's hard to believe after so much painting and getting ready that Open House and Open Studio are both over.  Both went very well. We restocked prints, again!   So there is still plenty here for you to pick from.  We do not have set hours but if you call or email we will try to accommodate your visit.

 Abbey and Ben were home for Thanksgiving Eve.  We had a wonderful dinner at Aussie and the Fox in Lancaster.  Nice to see a good restaurant with plenty for us carnivores but also a good selection for my vegetarian kids.  Thanksgiving day was spent at our friends the Hildebrands; a good traditional meal with great company.  We are blessed with fantastic friends.

My plan is to concentrate on my " A Painting a Day"  Holiday pieces.  I have one last show for the year this Sunday at the Marietta Tour of Homes.  Plus I am artist for the month of December at Moravian Manor in Lititz.  So, no rest!

No comments: