Friday, March 11, 2016

Friday check in


It has been hard to squeeze in painting the last few days.
Thursday we went to Chestnut Hill, PA to visit a client who
has been buying my work since 1988!  Had a nice lunch and
returned home in time to pick up my father-in-law and honor
his request for steak at Texas Roadhouse.  This is how you
celebrate 82 years!  It is the only time he has sat in a saddle
with or without a horse!

If you are looking for a place to donate some cash,
maybe your tax refund... I suggest Lumina.
The executive director is a client of mine and hearing
all they do for Lancaster City it is a worthy cause....


Today I rode my bike 23 miles, packed the van
and next is set up for my weekend show.

You can find me here on Saturday:

North Penn Select Craft Show
Held at North Penn HS ~ Lansdale, PA
9:30am to 4:30pm
Excellent quality show!
discount admission 

No comments: