Monday, September 21, 2015

September 3 Day Special…


September 3 Day Special… 
After the success of the August sale I have a new offer.

The Reason: I am trying to lower my inventory by offering my clients a special price.

The deal: I picked three prints (unframed only)  ½ off the regular price!
Orders only (not available at shows) 
Pick up or add $8 towards shipping
Available for 3 days, now till Thursday 9/24 ending at 9PM
scroll down to see all three
"Welcome Home”   12x16”    $50 …. ½ off = only $25!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


“Apple Harvest”   9x12”   $45… ½ off = only $22.50



 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
“Remembrance”  18x15”   $85… 1/2 off = $42.50!



 












How to order
… Send me an email and tell me what you want.
Include name and address (to ship) and how you want to pay.
I can accept a check, charge cards or send you a PayPal request!


Think ahead to Christmas gifts!
Any questions, email me
 

No comments: