Monday, July 21, 2014

Check in...

We have had a few days off which is a joy.  I managed
to get a few bike rides in.  Linda has been puttering in
the garden.  But it has not been all play.  All my supplies
were wet from the Penn State show so  I had to unpack
all the tent supplies and the camper and dry everything
off and repack.  Linda has been at her desk.  I saw
frames come in and matts were cut.  I wrote a large check
to the post office for a postcard update.
Linda had me busy painting of another kind, all our
patio furniture was in need of sanding and a fresh coat
of paint.  I sanded most of today.
This is the painting I finished at Penn State...
Framed 17x21  Needs a title...

Reminder... this Saturday is the Lititz Art Show.
Its FREE!  So I hope to see all the locals in my booth
holding paintings!!

No comments: