Monday, December 16, 2013

2013 Holiday #3

6"x 4" Original Watercolor
2013 Holiday #3
SOLD

A bit of Williamsburg, VA
We were privileged to spend a week over
Grand Illumination.  Sadly it rained most of the
time but I was able to get great new subjects for
my Holiday series.
Saturday there was a small memorial service for my
Mom in Coatesville.  My brother did a nice job
putting it together.  We needed to mentally change gears
and left there for a birthday party weekend for a very
special client and friend.   Starting with a surprise
dinner at Mendenhall Inn , entertainment was fantastic
Irish dancers, followed by Sunday brunch at Krazy Kats
and a Yuletide tour at Winterthur.  We had a very good
time with friends.  Got home with enough time to dig a
bit of snow (I needed a parking spot)  and work on my
commission.  I spent most of today drawing and got an
OK to start painting.  I will be pulling some all-nighters
to get it done for Christmas!









No comments: