Friday, November 23, 2012

Small Business Saturday...

"Twas the Nite" mini print
Print in a mat $15
8x10 Framed $35

My studio is open on Saturday from 10am to 8pm
at 4 N Spruce St in Historic Lititz, PA
Support your favorite artist and my small business
on "Shop small business Saturday"

Lots of prints framed and unframed are available and
plenty of original watercolors in all price ranges.
If you missed my Open House last week you can still
stop in this weekend. You missed out on the wine and
great snacks but there is still some spiced cider and
pretzels and paintings!  Can't make it... check my website
and I would be happy to ship!  See an original painting
not quite in the budget, talk to me about a layaway plan!

Open House went very well, not much time to catch
our breath and turn around and be open all this
weekend.   I had a question about my Open House set up.
We move the furniture in the first floor of the house and
I use my show panels with nice covers to hang the paintings.
Use my indoor display lights and Linda makes nice labels
and like magic its a great show display!!

No comments: