Tuesday, October 30, 2012

16 Days till Open House


untitled watercolor
framed 22x12
Available at open house!

My heart goes out to all my NJ and NY clients who
may have had losses in the storm.   I know your Smith
paintings and prints may be the last thing on your mind
but if you need replacements or values for insurance
let me know.


Open House Update
My mailers are at the post office...  hopefully they arrive
in your mailbox dry!  Linda has been glued to her desk
making 250 corrections to the mailing
addresses that
were returned from the mailing house.  Who knew so
many people move in a year!
Today I picked up the new
print and 
now they all need numbered and signed. 
I do a stack of 50 at a time so my had does not get tooo
tired.

Tomorrow is scheduled for matting and framing.  I was
asked to vacate the studio!   I will be painting 
for one more
week and then it will be time to clean and set up.  I saw
Linda's folder with hors d'oeuvres so I think she is quietly
thinking what to serve you.


I had a question...AnonymousAnonymous said...
First of all I would like to say awesome blog! I had a
quick question which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
I was interested to know how you center yourself and
clear your head before writing. I have had trouble
clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out there.
I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first
10 to 15 minutes are usually lost just trying to figure
out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips? Thanks!
My blog is simply an extension of my day.  It is just like
I am talking to someone in front of me, giving a quick
rundown of my day.  I don't think to hard about it,
I simply share. There is a general plan.  A photo of my
newest painting.  Info about this new painting.
Then my day, who is doing what in the studio.  My next show.
Any info I think I need to share.
Linda and I talk all day so by the time it comes to the blog we
already know what to say,  she types faster so she often
types it for me.  I rarely have a day with nothing to say!!
So relax and just chat!

No comments: